Boise Farmers Market – Winter Market
Location: 1500 Shoreline Drive
Dates: November 2nd – December 21st
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm Every Saturday
Below is a summary of the things you need to know prior to attending the Winter Market of the Boise Farmers Market.
All applications are reviewed by a committee who make their selection based on available space and like product.
Space is limited. Returning vendors have first right of refusal on their space.
Fees for the Winter Market:
- $35 one time selling permit due upon acceptance of application to the Winter Market.
- $400 per booth when paid in advance for all 8 weeks.
- 7 or less Saturdays - $60 per week per booth paid by 1:00pm day of attendance.
Please Note: Due to the size and logistical space issues of the Winter Market building not all booth spaces are 10’x10’. All booth spaces are priced as indicated, regardless of size.
Vendors are responsible for all display materials, including tables.
The items listed below must accompany your application:
- Copy of Sales Tax ID
- Applicable Permits (CDHD, Boise City, etc.)
Upon acceptance please submit:
- Certificate of Insurance: $1 million dollar insurance policy with Boise Farmers Market as an additional insured
All products offered for sale must be pre-approved by Market Manager
Parking will be available and free of charge in the regular vendor parking location.
Setup time is from 6:30am – 9:00am each Saturday
There will be a specific day to set up displays prior to opening day. Please watch your email.
There will also be a specific day to tear down all displays. Please watch your email.
All general Market Guidelines will apply to the Winter Market. Please see our website (under Vendor Applications) for those Guidelines.